WHAT TO EXPECT
When you arrive at the airfield you will greeted by the Duty Manager who will book you in and introduce you to your Pilot. You will be given a quick briefing on the aircraft and the areas you can fly during your allotted time. Each flight is bespoke and tailor made to suit you!
Once you’re strapped in and ready to go, your friends and family can wave you off from our viewing area as you embark on your flying adventure.
Make sure not to forget your camera to savour your experience and show all your friends!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Once you have purchased your Air Experience Flight, please ring Bodmin Airfield on 01208 821419 to arrange your booking.
- If weather or technical reasons prevent your flight going ahead, another mutually convenient day will be organised.
- Vouchers are valid for 12 months from day of purchase. Consideration for an extension may be given for exceptional reasons.
- Please print and retain your proof of purchase which must be brought along on the day of the lesson.
- Should you wish to add to your experience, upgrades are available – please contact Bodmin Airfield in advance. Such changes are easily made but may not be available on the day of flying due to other bookings.
- All prices include VAT.
- We accept most credit and debit cards or payment by Paypal.